Good day at work today although lay-offs were discussed but that's to be expected - that time of year and all. We'll see what happens.
I had a gentleman find me in one of the rooms, and he held out his hand which contained money....I guess I had done his room yesterday, and he'd left me a *tip* but I didn't know it was a *tip*. I simply saw some money laying on the counter. Can you imagine if we took all money that we saw laying around? Lol! Anyway, it was very nice of him to find me and make sure I got it. He checked out today, and left yet another tip in his room. Thank you!
It snowed almost all day today. Just lightly, on and off, and so cold! What an odd feeling - snow, and then so dark so early. So depressing! Lol

No comments:
Post a Comment