Well, I've been with ClixSence for a week now, and have been clicking Ads like crazy, and playing the game there called ClixGrid....it's a random grid of squares that has a prize behind one of the squares, and you can win up to $10.00. I have been rejected for every Survey I've tried. Lol! I have won twice on ClixGrid - .25 cents the first time, and then won extra turns (clicks) so, that was pretty good. Tonight i tried every Survey offered, and finally got to take one so, my grand total is $3.30. Lmao! I know it sounds silly, but it's $3.00! We'll see what next week brings. *grin* Also have a couple of referrals now and that helps too. Thank you!
I did get to the Dump yesterday (thank god!) I had so much garbage that I didn't have room for the Recycling! Next time. Bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment