Saturday, November 1, 2014

Fall back, Spring ahead - Clocks go back an hour, before you go to bed!

Woke up to a snowy morning and, cold as......sheeeit! Cold sheeeit! If I think this is cold....I'm in trouble.
 When I got to work, the maintenance guy came in, and I asked him if he could fix the weather. Ha!
Well, we had some Oil delivered yesterday so, I had to *bleed the line* when I got home and the furnace is up and running. (and just in time.) Yes, I can do these things because I'm just so damn handy! (not) No, my husband has a disability so he can't do these things anymore.....but it's all good 'cause I'm becoming more, and more self sufficient all the time. I gotta admit though sometimes, it reeeeally gets on my nerves. lol I get so bloody frustrated when I'm struggling with something, and I can't do it! Then Hubby get's all freaked out 'cause he can't help me and then I'm yelling, and throwing things and swearing my head off and he's crying, and.....lmao! Not really, but close to it!
I really shouldn't be just sitting here posting as my house is a write-off.  I should be doing something like, laundry or cleaning, or dishes, or painting, or fixing the leaky plumbing  or building a new house, or ...wait, what did i say? ...but I think this may be therapeutic for me...and it'll be cheaper than a psychiatrist. lol Ok,  I need a cup of tea.

4 comments:

  1. Letting of steam and tea is cheaper than a psychiatrist. I did set my clock back Sat.night at 9pm Seems like just yesterday we were setting them ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it sure does seem like yesterday! I'm just waiting for Spring now. lol

      Delete
  2. "the maintenance guy came in, and I asked him if he could fix the weather. " lol.. good one :)
    I turned my clocks back this morning, takes forever cause I check batteries on all clocks etc plus I check 3 co2 detectors and 3 smoke alarms and then my ears are ringing from testing them. I really hate it... especially when all batteries are still good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes, it's hard on the ears for sure! (especially so many!)

      Delete